Dr Ogane is a specialist cataract and refractive surgeon who graduated with First ClassHonours from the medical faculty of the University of New South Wales. He subsequently underwent specialist training at the Sydney Eye Hospital.
Dr Ogane has worked in Camden for the last 7 years, providing outstanding service to the Macarthur region.
He is a Visiting Medical Officer at Camden, Campbelltown and Liverpool Hospitals, and is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Western Sydney.
He has performed over 10,000 sight-saving cataract and refractive procedures.
Dr Ogane has a passion for volunteer cataract surgery and curing blindness in Third World countries.
• MBBS (University of New South Wales)
• Fellow Royal Australian College of Surgeons
• Fellow Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
• Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
• Royal Australian College of Surgeons
• Australasian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
To arrange an appointment with Dr Ogane, please contact:
18 Broughton Street, Camden NSW 2570
T 02 46556625 F 02 4655 3395